We provide tours of Ulster, Leinster, Munster and Connacht. We would love to bring your group on tour in Ireland and can provide short tours visiting one or two provinces or longer tours covering all provinces if you prefer.
Packages can include transportation from your club with ferry sailing, accommodation in a 3*** hotel with dinner, bed and breakfast, rugby games with a selection of clubs, visits to tourist attractions and all the little things in between that remove the stress of organising your own tour leaving you to enjoy the experience.
If your tour dates coincide with a Magners league match we can often include match tickets as an option.
What ever provinces you choose to include in your tour you will be assured of a warm welcome. Your package can include a single province or multiple provinces. We can tailor your tour to include whatever activities your group prefer.
Ulster were the first holders of the Heineken cup. Experience local club hospitality in this historic region. Play local clubs and check the many attractions like the Giants Causeway, Stormont Castle, The Titanic experience or the Armagh Observatory.
Dublin is the home of Leinster Rugby. Visit Dublin and incorporate visits to places like Kilkenny, Gorey, Arklow, Kildare, Naas and Portlaoise where you will be assured of a warm welcome and keen competition that will test all aspects of your game. There are many exciting places to visit like the new Aviva Stadium, Kilkenny Castle, Croke Park and The Millennium Experience.
Twice winners of the Heineken Cup, Munster have a long and proud tradition of Rugby around the province. Test your touring teams against future Munster stars. Thormond park is the home of Munster Rugby and is always worth a visit. Check out Bunratty Castle, Dingle and the Ring of Kerry or a Cork city tour.
With a long and proud Rugby heritate, Connacht is one of the great training grounds for upcoming young players. Reaching heights in the Amblin and Magners league games they are a force to be reckoned with in the modern game. Check out Galway City, the beautiful Burren and historic Connemara.
We like to ensure that both adults and kids enjoy their time on tour. The Itinerary for your trip depends on your preferences and on things like flight or ferry times but a typical 3 or 4 day itinerary looks like this.
- Collection from your Club
- Travel to your Initial City / Destination, perhaps with a meal stop, activity or visit to a place of interest along the way.
- Relax while we get you and your party checked into your Hotel and provide any assistance or information you need.
- Enjoy a meal in your Hotel or near by restaurant and perhaps explore a little.
- Visit the local Rugby Club and compete in a competitive but friendly match
- Enjoy the hospitality with Lunch and refreshments at the Club
- Afternoon Tour or visit to Water park or place of Interest
- Attend a Magners League Match
- Return to your Hotel for a meal
- Relax and discuss the days achievements
- Play another local club or from another province
- Activity or visit to one or more places of Interest
- Dinner at the hotel
- Return trip to home club
Autumn, Winter & Spring Tours to Ireland
Enjoy a weekend away in Ulster, Leinster, Connacht or Munster playing clubs from the province and perhaps incorporate a Magners League Match. We will bring you to a provincial rugby centre for a weekend where you can enjoy challenging rugby and great hospitality. A dedicated representative will work with you before and during your tour to ensure your experience is enjoyable and stress free. Package are flexible and may depend on dates and availability.
Typical packages include:
- Ferry and/or bus transportation
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 or 3 nights
- Main Meals, Packed Lunches and Water for the players
- Tickets to Magners League Match
- Visit to sporting, historical or theme park venue
- A dedicated representative available 24hr/day during your stay